Sunday, 30 June 2013

MISS

Today I was listening to a song called I Miss You by Miley Cyrus. When I was listening  to the song many things start running through my mind. There are just some things that I miss very much in my life.

Sometimes, somehow or rather there are things or people that you miss in your life.  It can be a wide range of things that a person misses. It does not have to be particularly on a certain subject. The feeling of missing is something very normal. Whenever you reflect back to the past there are things that would come to your mind and might give you the feeling that you’ve missed it.

Humans when they lost someone close to them or have been a big impact in their lives naturally they would miss them when they are no longer around. Sometimes the things that you would miss could be something that’s been very precious to you, like your pet or your favourite toy.  It can also be memories or things that you’ve done a long time ago.

When you have not seen a close friend for a long time, you would miss that person, the things you do together and also the time you spend together. Same goes if you’re away from your family one way or another you would be thinking of them because you miss being with them.

In my opinion pets also have the know what is the feeling of missing something. When an animal is being separated with their family and being brought to another home, they would not be happy because I feel that they miss being with its family. When the owner of the pet has gone on a holiday for a few days the pet would turn moody. The moment the owner returns it will leap with joy.


In everyone lives, I believe there’s something very special that they misses. Even a baby would miss his or her mom or dad. Give yourself a moment and reflect back what are the things that you miss most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment