There can be many things that happen in people’s life. Things
that people expect it to happen or for see it to happen. Also things that are
unexpected which some people never thought it would happen. But when things
happen, how would people deal with it? When you face a problem how would you
deal with it? Some people try to hide and run away from their problems. Some
people would choose to face the problem. Which are you?
Ever decision made has its pros and cons. Some may benefit
and some may not. As for me, I have been through both I’ve tried to run away from
some of my problems and also stood up to certain problems that I have faced. Running
away from the problem I had wasn’t really a solution. People run away from
their problems are mostly because they can’t face the truth that lies beneath.
Which end of the day makes the person tired and might even hurt that person. So
why not try facing the problem you have?
Whereas, when you solve the problem you have things may turn
out to be better. It is also a way that shows that the person is matured enough
to understand the problem and face it. However there are also people that tries
to solve problem in a manner that makes things worst. I personally have tried
many different ways to solve problems that I have faced in life. Some worked
and some didn’t work out. At times I would just reflect back on what was my
mistake on trying to solve a problem. Then I slowly understand and realise
where have I went wrong. No matter what it was, at least I know that I have
tried to my best to deal with the problem and next time I would not make the
same mistake again in solving a problem.
Well, different people have their own ways in solving ones
problem. Not everyone would use the same technique in solving a problem. In
actual fact there isn’t a formula in solving problems in life. It is how an
individual see the problem and it is their choice in how they solve the problem.
Therefore, there are many ways in solving a problem don’t only look on one
perspective and jump into conclusion to solve a problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment