In this world there are many artists that have made many pieces
of artwork. Much effort and hard work are put into a piece of art. People that come
out with all these incredible artworks are simply talented people. In my
opinion these people have a lot of creativity and imagination in forming the
pieces of art.
Some people when they see the pieces of artwork they might
not see anything out of it. It may just be a piece of art to them or maybe they
don’t even understand or see what is the art really about. For some others that
understand art and appreciate artwork each and every piece of art might mean
something to them. They might even get inspired by the artwork.
There is a piece of art that captured my eyes. When I looked
at the piece of art it gave a very calm happy feeling. It felt like for a
moment all the stress in me, left. It cleared out my brain and gave it a fresh
feeling. The longer I stare into the piece of art I felt like my whole self is
in it. I can even picture myself sitting and lying around on the grass looking
at the beautiful scenery around relaxing my mind. It feels like heaven being in
the picture. I can do things that I enjoy like listening to music and dancing
and singing freely around the place. It would be such a pleasure to get to
explore the place doing great thing and always feeling stress free. Many happy
memories ran through my mind as ponder upon the art. It even put a smile on my
face as I looked at it.
When you see a piece of artwork, what and how would you feel
about it? I feel that every piece of art there’s a meaning to it and also a
story behind it. Different people may have a different interpretation of it.
Each and every piece of art may touch different people in a different way.
People may even feel that they can relate to the artwork or maybe the piece of
art is speaking to them. Well, I certainly have seen one piece of art that has enlightened
me in different ways. So do you think you have seen a piece of artwork that has
open your eyes into it?
No comments:
Post a Comment