Monday, 14 April 2014

Who Am I?? Hmm.. Who do you think I am?

Each and every person might have the same or different opinions and perspectives towards a person. Things that others see might not be what you see. Who am I? Who do people think I am? My friends usually tell me that I give them an impression that I am a calm, strong, steady, friendly kind of person. They also feel that I am a very cheerful person because most of the time they see me smiling.

Well whatever what others think of me is just what they see from appearance that makes them feel that I am that kind of person. But who I really am I do not feel that I am that kind of person that people say I am. Some people just do not know me that well. Actually I feel that I am a very sensitive person that gets hurt easily most of the time. This may be because I think a lot most of the time. I care a lot about how people see me and I am afraid to feel rejected by others.

Whenever I am around people that I do not quite know of, I feel shy and afraid being alone. Among some of my friends I feel very out of place most of the time but somehow I try my best to mingle around with them. Sometimes I even feel that I am unwanted, unimportant, unnoticeable and being ignored and lost with certain people but I still try to be a good friend to them even though I might feel being used or been betrayed at times. I do not like that feeling. It somehow hurts me. Some people may not able to accept who I am but I am who I am. No matter what it is, I usually hide it all in me and just put a smile on my face.

When I am alone many thoughts go through my mind. Feels like I do not even know who I really am. I always have a lot of questions questioning myself. Have you ever wondered about your own identity? What kind of person are you? I feel that I am still discovering my true self. Who am I really am.

I am like an ice. When an ice is cold and solid it’s hard. When it melts it becomes water. I am a person that can be very serious at times and also always trying to stay strong. There are also times when I get hurt and breakdown. That is why I am like an ice I may look strong yet turn weak at the same time.

Well at this point of time I feel that I am a person that is seeking for many things and questions that I have not found and answers that I have not been able to find and understand. I am always curious to know things. I am a person full with wonders. I am a person with a life that’s full of mystery. Each and every mystery in life is yet for me to be discovered. In an easy way to put it I am a person that is seeking for attention and true friends, a contender in life and also a person full of discoveries.

However, I feel that who I am today may not be who I am tomorrow. This is because I believe as each day passes by I will be able to see more things and understand things better. To know who you are is for every individual to discover themselves. You may ask people for their opinion on who they think you are and what kind of person you are and you will get different answers but in actual fact the person that knows you the best is you yourself and God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment